|Criteria 1: Application fee||Free||Free||USD$20 / annually||USD$20
|Criteria 2: Fill out the application form||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Criteria 3: requiring approval from the ISDH Membership Committee||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Receive regular updates on DH through Linkedin||*||*||*||*|
|Connect with like-minded professionals||*||*||*||*|
|Share your thoughts and ideas about Digital Health through this platform||*||*||*||*|
|Listing in the online membership directory on the ISDH website||*||*|
|The opportunity to join and take part in one or more of the ISDH Special Interest Group (SIG)||*||*|
|Extended abstract submission deadline||*||*||*|
|Make topic suggestions for the International Symposium on Digital Health.||*||*|
|Leadership roles in helping to organize and chair sessions at the Symposium||*||*|
|Exclusive access to members-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the Symposium.||*||*|
|Invited Presentation for the ISDH symposium||*|
Membership in the International Society for Digital Health (ISDH) is open to professionals, academics who are scientifically active in improving the use of digital health technologies. The ISDH is a broad interdisciplinary research and knowledge sharing network with global membership. We include medical doctors, healthcare practitioners, health researchers, health informaticians, data scientists, technology suppliers, engineers and students who are keen to share their innovations in different aspects of the field.
For any queries, please contact: enquiry@theISDH.org
Types of Membership
The ISDH has two levels of membership. Full Membership is for senior professionals working in the field of digital health and involves an application process requiring approval from the ISDH Membership Committee. Student and Associate membership is free of charge and involves a simple registration process.
Associate Membership and Student
There is no formal process for joining ISDH as a student or associate member. Simply register for our newsletter and join our LinkedIn group at www.linkedin.com/groups/10490340/
As a student or associate member, you will be connected to a global network of academics and professionals working at the leading edge of digital health. You will receive regular updates on digital health advances from around the world and be able to take part in the discussions that will shape the future of digital health. Most importantly, you will connect with like-minded professionals around the world to share your thoughts and ideas and play an active role in the society that will help to shape the future of digital health.
As a student member, you may get discounted registration for the International Symposium on Digital Health and extend the abstract submission deadline for the symposium.
Full Membership of the ISDH
- Individuals should apply for membership of the International Society for Digital Health (ISDH) by completing an online membership application form.
- The ISDH Membership Committee reviews applications every 4-6 weeks and applicants will be notified by email.
- Institutions may also apply to be members of ISDH. At least one individual from the institution must be a Full Member and the institution must have given its consent for use of its logo as an Institutional Member.
- Full Membership requires the payment of a small annual fee as a contribution to the administrative costs of the society. The annual fee is set at USD$20 for 2020 but has been waived for applications received before 1st January 2020. Online payment of membership fees will be available from 1st January 2020.
As full members, you will receive the same benefits as student and associate members plus the following:
- Listing in the online membership directory on the ISDH website
- A member e-newsletter that shares the latest research updates and happenings within the field.
- The opportunity to network directly with other leading experts around the world.
- The opportunity to join and take part in one or more of the ISDH Special Interest Group (SIG) which are formed by members to advance the field of digital health in key specialities and fields of interests.
- Participation in ISDH working groups, research projects, surveys and other activities.
- Full Member access to the annual International Symposium on Digital Health. Benefits include:
- Helping to set the agenda and make topic suggestions for the International Symposium on Digital Health.
- Leadership roles in helping to organize and chair sessions at the Symposium.
- Exclusive access to members-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the Symposium.
- Extended deadline for ISDH abstract submissions.